Wednesday, March 12, 2008

All-a-Twitter?

I was listening to the latest TWiT podcast today and they spent so much time talking about Twitter (and they've mentioned it quite a bit in the past) so I thought I had to go check it out. They were of course talking about the SXSW Zuckerberg Interview, and how the Twitterers revolted against Sarah Lacy. It intrigued me to say the least.

So I signed up to Twitter today, and duly went looking for friends to follow. But unfortunately none of my friends were there :-( Quite funny really. Hopefully at least a couple of those I've invited will sign up and give it a try.

I just want to see whether it'll be useful or not. I'm hoping it'll be better/more interesting than plain old IM. I've almost given up on Facebook for regular use. Its good to check in every now & then but I can't say I'm that into the Apps and stuff. Maybe the movie app, but the others haven't really grabbed me.




No comments: