Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Phone Shopping

I'm looking into replacing my phone. Currently I have a Nokia E61, which I really like, love the QWERTY keyboard, but don't like the bulk. Don't like the browser. Don't like the email client (HTML email comes up garbled). Miss having a camera. Like the Gmail client and Google Maps app.

Current contenders:

  • Nokia E61i - like that it's thinner, nice screen, and has a camera.
  • Nokia N95 8GB - love that it has almost everything, really nice screen, don't like that its thick and has no QWERTY keyboard.
  • HTC TyTN II - don't like that its thick, not sure about going back to Windows Mobile (stability, performance etc), like that I could get my old Smartphone Apps running again.
I need to do some investigation, I think before I choose. There's quite a price difference too (e61i=$700, n95=$1000, TYTNII=$1400).

Its just too hard to decide!

No comments: