Saturday, June 09, 2007

Racing Cars



I've been doing some work for my cousin recently, Dale Williams, who races cars in NZ and would like to drive professionally. I went with him and his family to some of his races, took photos and shot some video, and have put together a website for him:


http://www.dalewilliamsracing.com



He's using the website, plus a promotional DVD I put together for him, to gather sponsors for racing next year. Last year he raced in the NZ Production Racing Series, and won the championship, so he's a pretty good driver.

Its been quite interesting putting all the stuff together for him, as I'm not that big on cars or racing as such, so its been cool doing something new.

I'm thinking about putting the video up on You Tube, but I'm not sure about the rights issues with music etc. Will have to do some digging.

No comments: