Saturday, May 03, 2008

Grand Theft Auto IV Easter Eggs

This could be an interesting set of links:
Grand Theft Auto IV Easter Egg Finds | Game | Life from Wired.com

Love the cheat URL www.whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com :-)

I haven't come across anything that cool yet - how do these people find these things? More time on their hands than I've got, obviously. I'm only 17% through so far - been spending a bit of time playing Multiplayer tonight, which obviously doesnt get me anywhere further ahead (good to work on my aim, though).

My favourite things so far in GTA4:
  • The Cybercafe (web interface is cool, SPAM email is funny)
  • Ricky Gervais standup comedy on TV in the apartment
  • The Police Car computer
  • Flying through the window after a headon collision (ended up in a tree once!)
  • The Mobile phone (dial 911 for a police car, SMS text message to restart mission)
I've signed up at the 'Social Club' but it hasn't really opened up anything interesting yet - the multiplayer stats tracking isn't online. So far I have:
  • Walked 17,296 miles
  • Driven 124,050 miles
So I've got my first couple of 'certificates' in the Liberty City Marathon :-)


Its definitely the only exercise I've done this week!

No comments: